To coincide with his panel appearance at the 140 Characters Conference in LA, I moved this interview to the front of the queue. At the "other" Twitter conference in LA, 140: The Twitter Conference, I met up wih panelist Chris Hardwick. Chris Hardwick is a comedian, actor and host of the G4 show Web Soup.
I got to attend a taping of Web Soup while in LA and interviewed Chris after the show. From Chris we learn:
- What was the highlight of the comedy panel at 140: The Twitter Conference?
- What came first, the comedian or the nerd?
- Who are some of his early comedy influences?
- What was the first computer he owned?
- Jokes about Twitter bomb in the clubs.
- How is Twitter like Mad Men?
- How is Twitter like a freeway?
- What is his Twitter philosophy?
Between tapings of Web Soup, Chris is currently doing the "Nice Tweets Tour (of Comedy)" and has been using Twitter as its main promotional channel. If you aren't following Chris already, he is on Twitter at @nerdist.